Career Center NGO
TITLE: HR Assistant/ Intern
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 3-6 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Career Center is looking for an HR Assistant/ Intern to handle telephone and walk-in inquiries, assist our team in editing and proofreading the announcements and post them when needed. Upon successful completion of the internship a full-time job may be offered.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include but are not limited to:
- Handle telephone and walk-in inquiries;
- Translate required documents from English into Armenian/ Russian languages and vice versa;
- Provide back-up support in the absence of other program support staff;
- Assist the Announcement Moderator in editing and proofreading the announcements;
- Perform other job-related tasks as may be required.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; excellent knowledge of Russian language is desired;
- Good computer and internet usage skills;
- Attention to details and high accuracy;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively under pressure;
- University degree is desired, but not required.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Paid internship.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please open www.careerhouse.com website, register as an individual user (unless you have previously registered), fill out your Resume, then open the same announcement there, click on the "Apply" button in the upper right corner of the announcement and proceed to receive the confirmation message or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc to: email@example.com . Only short listed applicants will be contacted for the interview. Should you have any questions regarding registration process, please call Career House: +(374 10) 51 90 62.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 June 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 June 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Career Center was established in 2002 and has been actively promoting equal opportunities since its establishment.
This announcement has been retrieved 309 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.