OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be a member of the Company's accounting team who will be responsible for keeping day-to-day book records, maintenance of accounting treatments and accuracy and completeness of supporting documents.
- Implement day-to-day journal entries as well as the month-end and year-end closing process;
- Reconcile bank statements and sub-ledger accounts and resolve discrepancies;
- Keep strong control on account receivables and ages;
- Implement day-to-day treatment of revenue by profit centers;
- Keep strong control on cash in hand usage;
- Reconcile the account payables and receivables, ensure completeness and valuation gross are accurate on monthly bases;
- Perform other day-to day activities;
- Provide necessary information to supervisors and managers;
- Perform other tasks related to the accounting department.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting team;
- ACCA certification will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation and ability to analyze;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Excel, 1C, and Armenian Software;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to apply their CVs with a 3x4 photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please clearly mention the position name "Accountant" in the subject line of your e-mail. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.time.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2776 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.