TITLE: Graphic Designer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Timeless LLC is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on a variety of products for offline and digital platforms including website and merchandising, according to set guidelines.
- Suggest creative solutions for sales campaigns, online and offline;
- Create marketing materials such as flyers, vouchers, promotional displays, packaging, outdoor and print advertisement, marketing brochures, etc.;
- Create GIF and HTML banners, and Facebook ads;
- Collaborate with different printing houses in the scope of advertising and printing issues;
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and in-store merchandising.
- University degree in Graphic Design;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an advantage;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Creative thinking;
- Initiative personality;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to submit their CVs with a 3x4 photo to: email@example.com . Please clearly mention the position name "Graphic Designer" in the subject line of the email. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.time.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2509 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.