TITLE: Chief of Staff
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mr. Gyros is looking for a Chief of Staff.
- Organize and coordinate staff's functions and activities;
- Control daily work of structural subdivisions as well as project implementation processes;
- Run staff's deadline schedules and control their implementation;
- Cooperate with the structural subdivisions aiming to discover staff's current needs and act for solving current issues;
- Coordinate business processes and implement special actions to enhance their efficiency;
- Present reports on inner business processes;
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Higher education, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and presentation skills;
- Critical situation management and quick decision-making skills;
- Successful planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, oral and written;
- Computer skills (MS Office).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Relevant candidates may send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, clearly mention in the subject line of your email the position "Chief of Staff", otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mr. Gyros presents Greek fast food in Armenia. The first branch of Mr. Gyros Greek fast food was founded on May 1, 2009. Today, the Company has 11 branches in Yerevan. Mr. Gyros is officially represented by "Gyros" LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 2850 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.