INTENDED AUDIENCE: All interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Use markup languages to create user-friendly web pages;
- Design mobile-based features;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Maintain and improve websites;
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects;
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- At least 2 years' web development experience;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and JS;
- Good knowledge of SPA frameworks, like AngularJS and ReactJS;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suit, Photoshop and content management systems;
- Proficiency with Git and related workflows;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Proactive and self-motivated personality;
- Ability to work under pressure/ with deadlines;
- Good team worker.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Double Coconut, represented in Armenia by Smart Hex LLC, is an IT development company specialized in web development and other services. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.doublecoconut.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 2473 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.