|Praemium RA LLC|
TITLE: Full Stack .NET Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in software development and fluent in English language.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Full Stack .NET Developer will work on extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. The incumbent will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to larger core systems.
- Work with local and global teams;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform; later shift to extending the application over time.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework, C# and VB.NET;
- Strong capability with SQL (2014) development and stored procedures;
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio and Git;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Fluency in English language.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus a medical insurance and professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are asked to submit their CVs in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, kindly indicate the position title "Full Stack .NET Developer" in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.praemium.com.au.
This announcement has been retrieved 2174 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.