TITLE: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Natfood" CJSC is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Chief Financial Officer to implement financial activities and supervision.
- Design and lead the process for improvement of financial management, internal control and financial reporting system;
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs;
- Oversee the management of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company;
- Supervise, train, provide direction and oversee finance and accounting department staff, raise awareness and knowledge of financial management matters within the Company;
- Oversee the inventory management and control;
- Develop and maintain system of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the Company;
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of the register of all fixed assets;
- Design and implement costing, control and reporting system for the production flow. Manage the process of MIS implementation and supervise the user team;
- Lead the annual budgeting process;
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activities;
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Work with CEO on identifying new funding opportunities, participate in due diligence processes with banks and other financial institutions;
- Attend Board and Shareholders' meetings;
- Monitor banking activities of the organization;
- Oversee the production of monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Board of Directors;
- Coordinate annual audit activities.
- Educational background in Finance, Accountancy or a related field, with contemporary studies in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance; MBA is preferable; ACCA is a plus;
- At least 7 years of professional experience including at least 3 years in middle/ senior management positions in large organizations; experience with production is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong business management and negotiation skills;
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with all co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work overtime, if required;
- Computer literacy: excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com with a note of "Chief Financial Officer" in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 12 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Natfood" CJSC is engaged in the meat processing industry under "Biella" brand.
This announcement has been retrieved 3234 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.