TITLE: Deputy Store Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Company is looking for an experienced specialist with sales process and human resources management skills.
- Assist the Manager to plan, organize and control the sales process at the store, follow the target sales performance on a daily basis and undertake appropriate activities if needed;
- Ensure the availability of the stock at the store in accordance with the set guidelines and organize respective changes if needed;
- Ensure proper merchandising, correctness of price tags, the design of showcases, the availability of promotional and other materials needed for visual merchandising;
- Suggest activities to increase the sales based on sales performance and customers' feedback; plan activities by the established responsibilities and organize their implementation process;
- Arrange the inventory process in accordance to the established procedure;
- Organize and control the operations of the cash desk;
- Arrange the flow of documentation and control its integrity and accuracy;
- Assist the Manager to organize internal motivation programs for the employees aimed at providing high quality service and boosting the sales;
- Participate in evaluation of employees including the analysis of the key performance indicators (KPI), implementation of development measures to improve the employee performance;
- Reveal the staff training and development needs, request organization of necessary training;
- Plan, organize and control the work schedule of employees; control the maintenance of Company's corporate culture and disciplinary regulations.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Sales Management;
- At least 3 years of work experience in people and retail sales management;
- Knowledge of modern management techniques and customer service standards;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills; ability to manage emotions;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to make quick decisions and analytical thinking;
- Ability to plan activities, fulfill tasks accurately, and delegate;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft program, CRM and other software is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of household electronics, audio-video, TV and computer equipment is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Eligible candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to: email@example.com till the mentioned deadline. Please, indicate the position title ("Deputy Store Manager") in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zigzag LLC was founded in 1995. The Company is engaged in consumer electronics retail market in Armenia. For detailed information about the Company, please visit: www.zigzag.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2792 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.