Dexatel, Representative Office in Armenia
TITLE: Telecom Network Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Telecom Network Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and handling new interconnections.
- Responsible for providing technical support to telecom partners;
- Responsible for network monitoring and support;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Troubleshoot and report VoIP and SMS performance issues;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications;
- Redirect problems to the appropriate department.
- Education or training in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of computer applications and equipment of the relevant software;
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, VoIP, routers, IP routing and switches is preferred;
- Analytical, troubleshooting and customer service skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable, starting from 150,000 AMD (Net) based on experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a CV in English language to: email@example.com , mentioning the title of the position ("Telecom Network Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Dexatel helps telecom operators to provide services to their subscribers using mobile messaging and international calls. The Company serves operators like Vodafone and others.
This announcement has been retrieved 2407 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.