TITLE: Senior .NET Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Rosgosstrakh-Armenia ICJSC is looking for a highly qualified Senior .NET Developer with experience in object-oriented programming and development of client server applications.
- Participate in software architecture;
- Responsible for software design, development and implementation;
- Responsible for software maintenance;
- Participate in development of requirement specifications/ technical tasks;
- Study new and advanced information technologies and software environments, propose them to management.
- BS/ MS in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years of work experience in .NET framework with C#;
- 3-5 years of work experience in database design, development and optimization technology;
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL;
- Excellent knowledge of C#, and OOP;
- Excellent knowledge of ADO .NET, and ADO .NET EF;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of technical English;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus benefits which include comprehensive medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send a resume to: email@example.com . Please mention the position title "Senior .NET Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Rosgosstrakh Armenia Insurance CJSC was established within the framework of the implementation of the CIS market entry strategy of Rosgosstrakh (Russia).
This announcement has been retrieved 2202 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.