"ACBA Leasing" CO CJSC
TITLE: Client Attraction Specialist, Client Attraction and Marketing Division
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for attracting customers, providing high customer service and consultancy, establishing and maintaining sustainable relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Acquire clients in accordance with the Company's adopted policy and internal legal acts;
- Reveal requirements of physical and legal persons and involve potential clients; create and update the customer base;
- Perform leasing promotion activities and active participation in events;
- Make presentations for potential customers, promote the products of the Company;
- Contribute to the sales of Company products;
- Provide necessary documentation for the leasing process;
- Provide communication with new and existing suppliers;
- Coordinate work with suppliers through documentation, visits, seminars, etc.;
- Offer and invest effective tools and approaches to attract new suppliers and clients;
- Implement other job-related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education in the relevant field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the financial sphere;
- Computer literacy: knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language;
- Sales skills: disclosure of clients' demands, knowledge of customer service, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and partner organizations;
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their resumes filled in accordance with the attached form (http://www.acba.am/uploaded/Ashkhatanqi-yndunman-hayt.doc ) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com , filling "Client Attraction Specialist, Client Attraction and Marketing Division" in the subject line. The filled file must have the candidate's name and surname.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1758 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.