Universal Project LLC
TITLE: General Manager for Eurobaza Shopping Center
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Universal Project LLC is looking for a General Manager for Eurobaza Shopping Center.
- Follow all the duties of the Center's staff;
- Manage, oversee and evaluate the quality of work of the Center's staff;
- Make staff schedules;
- Organize, adjust and supervise the interconnected work of the staff and managers of the staff. If necessary, act as an intermediate link;
- Follow the usual work of the Center's staff, service quality, product alignment and purity;
- Make offers promoting sales;
- Follow the process of ordering and supplying goods;
- Organize and carry out inventory works;
- Compile reports or provide the necessary information to the relevant units, if necessary.
- High education, preferably degree in Management;
- Work experience in the position of Manager;
- Person with literate and organized speech;
- Management skills;
- Ability to make decisions and propagate optimal solutions;
- High communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills;
- Excellent computer knowledge; knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Ability to cope effectively with conflict situations and to regulate interpersonal relationships.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send a CV with a photo to: email@example.com , specifying the tittle of the position ("General Manager for Eurobaza Shopping Center") in the subject field. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Universal Project LLC, a company engaged in retail sales, represents Eurobaza.
This announcement has been retrieved 3426 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.