SAS Group LLC
TITLE: PHP Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAS Group LLC is seeking a PHP Developer to deal with the Company's web projects while realizing his/ her job responsibilities.
- Develop both internal systems and entire external websites from start to finish, including e-commerce sites;
- Responsible for the development across several web stores for the Company;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Assure full conformance of source codes to provided coding standards;
- Responsible for writing APIs, scalability and maintainability improvements.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Experience with Subversion and Git;
- Experience in PHP development, including experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony 2, Laravel and Yii is highly desired;
- Broad technical knowledge of across databases (MySQL);
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming fundamentals and multi-tier web architectures;
- Knowledge of CMS products and systems, such as Magento, OpenCart and PrestaShop is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 600,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV with a photo to: email@example.com , indicating "PHP Developer" in the subject line of the email. For inquiries, please call the Company at: (010) 52 57 22, (093) 52 59 22 and (099) 52 57 22.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 2314 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.