OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Draft and review contracts, corporate resolutions, legal opinions, and other legal documents;
- Represent the Foundation in the state bodies;
- Advise on different projects implemented by the Foundation;
- Give accurate and timely advice on a variety of legal issues;
- Draft policies and regulations;
- Conduct research and analysis of legal issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; LL.M. (Master of Laws) is preferred;
- 4 years of experience in a law firm or as an In-House Legal Advisor;
- Good command of Armenian civil law, contract law, land law, and intellectual property (IP);
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Good team player with high degree of professional ethics;
- Admission to practice law in Armenia is preferred.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the title of the position "Lawyer" in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
This announcement has been retrieved 3462 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.