Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Senior Microservices Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior Microservices Engineer will design, document and build microservices using technologies like .Net Core, Entity framework, NodeJS, and GraphQL. The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer who has worked with docker images and cloud native applications and is an expert in writing RESTful APIs.
- Work closely with application developers to determine API design for new microservices;
- Build microservices with RESTful APIs using .Net Core, Python and NodeJS;
- Setup microservices on enterprise PaaS;
- Build and provide support teams with Docker images for new microservices created;
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and ensure all internal systems are integrated;
- Perform code reviews, assist team members with technical problems and ensure best practices;
- Participate in designing new application features and functionality, writing APIs, scalability and maintainability improvements;
- Meet and interact with user interface designers, solution architects, marketing specialists, database architects and.NET developers as needed to elicit, define, analyze and document requirements for new application;
- Monitor microservices under team's domain for issues and improvements;
- Perform testing of own code and write unit tests as well as automated tests for continuous integration.
- At least 6 years of diverse software engineering experience;
- Expertise in working on one of the following technologies: .Net Core, NodeJS, GraphQL;
- Knowledge of and experience with Python and C++;
- Proficiency in writing REST-based services;
- Familiarity with building, unit testing and deploying Docker images as well as familiarity with CI concepts for microservices;
- Knowledge of different PaaS solutions: OpenShift, CloudFoundry, etc.;
- Experience working closely in a scrum team with a cross functional team;
- Experience in using SQL Databases (e.g. MSSQL/ MySQL);
- Experience in using NoSQL Databases (e.g. Cassandra, and MongoDB);
- Experience with Git, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, and UML;
- Experience with major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.;
- Working knowledge of TCP/ IP and UDP protocols (sockets);
- Understanding of Event-driven, streaming architectures, CQRS, etc.;
- Knowledge of system design and software architectures;
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration solutions: Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.;
- Multithreading development experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to: email@example.com .
Please mention the job title "Senior Microservices Engineer" in the email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1955 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.