Questrade International Inc., Armenian Branch
TITLE: Senior C++ Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior C++ Engineer will participate in the development of a multi-platform client application.
- Design, document, and develop client-facing and internal multi-platform Client GUI C++ applications;
- Implement and support complex and reliable applications in a multi-tier environment;
- Adhere to consistent software development process and develop re-usable, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and reliable code. Utilize unit and component testing for higher quality code;
- Proactively communicate to other teams, including business analysts to understand the requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Perform architecture analysis of assigned components and write design documentation and the software specifications for both the client-facing and internal server applications;
- Mentor less senior members of the team;
- Communicate closely with the Team Lead on task definition and planning.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience with production software design and development;
- Expert knowledge and extensive hands-on experience of the following:
a) Advanced C++ with templates and STL;
b) QT application development;
- Low-level socket programming (TCP/IP) experience;
- Experience in designing and implementing SQL database oriented applications;
- Experience in high performance and low-latency customer-facing application is an asset;
- Linux C++ application development experience would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Boost libraries is an asset;
- Good design skills, which include authoring good design documents before starting coding;
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and UML;
- Good time-management and organizational abilities that facilitate structured teamwork;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Interest in the financial industry or knowledge of financial trading back office processes would be an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus an advanced benefit package.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please mention the job title ("Senior C++ Engineer") in the email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For more information about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2141 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.