TITLE: Internal Auditor
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Internal Auditor will be responsible for reviewing and assessing the management system of business processes while providing necessary comments and recommendations aimed at maximizing their effectiveness to safeguard the interests of all the parties involved. He/ she will monitor compliance in accordance with the established policies, procedures, relevant tax laws and best industry practices.
- Review financial statements;
- Review implementation and operating effectiveness of business processes;
- Make appropriate recommendations to improve the business processes, the reliability and integrity of the control systems over the financial, administrative and operational activities of the Company;
- Responsible for physical verification of assets; make spot checks and conduct audit surveys;
- Document working results of audit of financial statements and review process effectiveness;
- Assist in assessing and testing of the risks of legal and tax compliance in accordance with the RA tax legislation.
- University degree in Economics, Finances or Accounting;
- 2-3 years of experience in auditing and accounting, preferably in the telecommunication sector;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, IAS or ISA; experience in implementation of tax legislation, availability of ACCA certificate is a plus;
- Good computer skills (especially Excel and Word);
- Good knowledge of accounting SW (ArmSoft);
- Good command of the Russian and English languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly in different situations.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the announced position ("Internal Auditor") in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 17 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 2861 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.