SPRING PR Company
TITLE: Public Relations (PR) Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Public Relations (PR) Specialist will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns;
- Write and produce presentations and press releases;
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations;
- Organise and attend promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits;
- Speak publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations;
- Provide clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress;
- Analyse media coverage;
- Commission or undertake relevant market research;
- Liaise with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives;
- Carry out other, more general, marketing responsibilities. This will involve working on websites and social media and writing and/ or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution;
- Use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for a company, organisation or brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity;
- Research, execute, and coordinate projects to advance the Company's brand and public relations objectives;
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the attention of the audience.
- Higher education in the field of communications (Journalism, Marketing, PR or a relevant field);
- 1-2 years of experience in public relations, marketing or journalism;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Awareness of different media agendas;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Energetic and passionate personality;
- Skilled user of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook), Corel Draw/ Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position "PR Specialist" in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: SPRING PR is represented by SPRIN Group LLC. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://spring.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 2254 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.