TITLE: Client Service Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Shant TV is looking for an experienced, motivated and initiative specialist to take up the position of Client Service Manager.
- Coordinate search and current communication with clients of the Company (including searching new clients and taking record of current clients);
- Prepare commercial proposals for research; present the Company in Russian and English languages;
- Responsible for PR and promotion of Company services in Armenia and abroad;
- Responsible for accounting for complex and large-scale projects within the Company;
- Introduce business presentations to promote products and services from concept development to sales;
- Ensure on time and accurate program execution across multiple brands;
- Effectively manage projects including tracking project milestones, approvals;
- Understand key CRM strategies related to acquisition, retention, and re-engagement;
- Build trust-based relationships with stakeholders and clients; strive to independently build deeper and wider relationships within and across client organization;
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of client service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client;
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well;
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase client satisfaction;
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services;
- Monitor and execute potential upsell opportunities;
- Act as an internal sales representative responsible for conceiving, managing and executing online marketing, marketing initiatives and management of all advertising programs and associated revenue pre- and post-sale. This includes media plan creation, campaign implementation, optimization, reporting, program retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of business issues of advertisers;
- Investigate and solve clients' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by client service assistants;
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients;
- Analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of client service the Company is providing;
- Produce written information for clients, often involving use of computer packages and software;
- Write reports analyzing the client service that the Company provides;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for clients to use;
- Improve client service procedures, policies and standards for the Company or the Client Service Department;
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to client service;
- Develop financial plans and budgets and establish strategic and long-term performance goals;
- Ensure strategic plan implementation is consistent with Department/ corporate goals, policies, quality assurance and growth objectives;
- Approve overall client service goals, strategies, and new product ideas and services;
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal and external clients;
- Negotiate renewal business and approves pricing and services;
- Report business progress to the senior management.
- Higher education;
- 3-5 years of digital media or account/ partnership management experience;
- Strong analysis and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of TV/ Digital industries;
- High attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques;
- Experience in the customer service field;
- Project management experience;
- Sales experience;
- Fluency in English, Armenian, and Russian languages, both written and oral;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Word;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated person with strong orientation towards client relationships;
- Persuasive negotiation skills to ensure client needs are well balanced internally and externally;
- Ability to handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams;
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex concepts into concise yet informative messaging for clients;
- Understanding of how agencies plan, buy and measure performance of Digital, TV, Print, Radio and Programmatic advertising campaigns.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a cover letter, photocopies of all professional certificates and degrees, contact information for at least three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the title of the position "Client Service Manager" in the subject line of your e-mail. Shant TV is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Shant TV is represented by Shant LLC and was founded in 1994. Since 2008 Shant TV started the satellite broadcasting of "Shant" which includes almost the whole continent of Eurasia. For detailed information, please visit: www.shanttv.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2059 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.