TITLE: MICE Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The MICE Manager is responsible for the overall quality and profitability of the events, from RFP receiving and beginning of a project to final reporting. This position requires that total satisfaction of the client is provided as well as enhancing the professional image of Go2Armenia. The MICE Manager gives directions and implements all Company standards and required duties.
- Manage events efficiently, effectively and with total quality control;
- Keep up-to-date daily on the status of all the upcoming events and meetings and client relationships;
- Review incoming e-mail, messages and resolve issues;
- Plan, monitor and report on budgets as well as status for each request in work on a weekly basis;
- Manage client relationships to enhance the image of Go2Armenia;
- Up-sell Go2Armenia services and related products to produce future business;
- Write proposals and respond to requests for proposals;
- Prepare timelines, critical path and monitor these activities throughout the duration of the project;
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of clients with hotels, suppliers, etc.;
- Monitor and approve expense reports for on-site staff;
- Educate himself/ herself in international event industry;
- Ensure quality control in all operations;
- Oversee and provide guidance to the project team;
- Perform other job-related duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to perform each of the duties outlined in the job description satisfactorily;
- At least 2 years' experience in organizing events;
- Experience in creating and managing conference/ event budgets of a value exceeding 100,000 USD;
- Ability to work well with clients and respond to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work with clients of different cultures and with different expectations;
- Ability to address client's ideas, concerns and suggestions and implement them whenever possible;
- Diplomacy, tact, exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian, Armenian languages;
- As the Company works around the world, knowledge of a third language is a true asset but not a requirement.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to the following: email@example.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Go2Armenia was founded in 2008, and is one of the pioneers of business tourism in Armenia. Today, Go2Armenia is engaged in the event management industry. Go2Armenia is represented by G2A CJSC. To learn more about Go2Armenia, please visit: www.go2armenia.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2198 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.