BD Group LLC
TITLE: HR Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BD Group LLC is seeking an HR Assistant to provide professional administrative support in functional areas, assist in supervising a variety of programs and policies, such as verifying employment, contracts and compensation schedule in compliance with state laws and corporate policies, procedures, and directives. He/ she should collect information on benefits, salaries, and issues regarding contract negotiations.
- Maintain contracts for employment to comply with the Labor Code and the Organization's procedures;
- Coordinate work flow and procedures among payroll, employee benefits, and bookkeeping;
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions;
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable requirements;
- Process incoming mails;
- Set appointments and arrange meetings;
- Post job announcements and organize resumes and job applications;
- Schedule interviews and assist in the interview process.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of HR;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian Labor Law;
- Excellent working knowledge of Human Resources concepts, practices and procedures;
- Computer skills (Word and Excel).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name ("HR Assistant") in the subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: BD Group LLC is a fashion retail company in Armenia. The Company currently owns and operates 21 stores in the capital city of Yerevan, Armenia, which are located in the city center and malls.
This announcement has been retrieved 3251 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.