TITLE: Database Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Armeconombank is seeking a Database Developer to work in the IT Department of the Bank's Head Office.
- Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers;
- Write optimized T-SQL queries;
- Participate in SQL server design, data modeling, development, debugging and optimization;
- Evaluate the existing databases and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL Server 2008 and upper versions design and development;
- Understanding of database architecture;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of C# and .NET;
- Complex database design and modeling;
- Best practices for database design and development activities.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications and work experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com . The subject field of the message should be filled with the job title ("Database Developer"). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1842 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.