TITLE: IT Marketing Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zangi is looking for an enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated IT Marketing Specialist to contribute to the development of its global brand.
- Expand brand awareness and online reputation globally;
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media platforms;
- Take over the social media universe including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Blogs, etc.;
- Operate digital campaigns through Google AdWords analyzing campaign data/ metrics and insights with integration of best practices;
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling;
- Propose new ideas and innovative strategies promoting Zangi including advertisement and product development.
- At least 1 year of work experience in SMM, digital marketing or a relevant field;
- Knowledge of cutting-edge social media tactics;
- Ability to lead social media conversations, person enthusiastic about multimedia, blogging, etc.;
- Creative approach to digital marketing campaigns;
- Ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side;
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords;
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and self-motivated personality with enthusiasm and willingness to work in a fast-growing environment.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zangi is represented by Zangi Livecom CJSC. To learn more about Zangi, please visit: http://zangi.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 2277 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.