|Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC|
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is looking for a highly qualified professional to fill the position of Accountant. The incumbent will maintain accounting records and make financial statements according to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia and accounting policies of the Company.
- Reconcile bank statements and sub-ledger accounts and resolve discrepancies;
- Implement day-to-day journal entries as well as the month-end and year-end closing process;
- Perform other day-to-day activities;
- Provide necessary information to supervisors and managers;
- Perform other tasks related to the Accounting Department.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in finance and in accounting fields;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Knowledge of Armenian Software Enterprise 4.0;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of Russian and English languages will be a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CV to: email@example.com . The position title ("Accountant") should be written in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Jermuk International Pepsi-Cola Bottler LLC is holding a franchise agreement with PepsiCo International for organizing production of soft beverages in Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 2716 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.