Royal Armenia JV LLC
TITLE: Assistant Accountant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Royal Armenia JV LLC is looking for an Assistant Accountant.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable;
- Complete purchase orders;
- Complete bank reconciliations;
- Enter financial information into appropriate software programs;
- Verify balances in account books and rectify discrepancies;
- Verify bank deposits;
- Manage day-to-day transactions;
- Report on debtors and creditors;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or in a related sphere;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office, and 1C accounting software (version 8);
- Knowledge of tax legislation and accounting standards;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- High sense of integrity, responsibility and accuracy;
- Attention to details;
- Results-oriented person;
- Communication and team working skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the title of the position "Assistant Accountant" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Royal Armenia" JV LLC is a company in Armenia which specializes in processing and packaging coffee. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.royalarmenia.coffee.
This announcement has been retrieved 2285 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.