TITLE: IT Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain LLC is looking for an IT Project Manager who will be engaged in all ongoing IT projects of B2B software products. The main goal will be the release of high quality software products from the stage of task formulation to running in production.
- Accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities;
- Implement functional analysis of competing products and industry leaders according to the gathered information;
- Lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies;
- Conduct the complete cycle of works on project management within the framework;
- Create communication data centers;
- Define road map of the project, tasks and resource requirements;
- Plan and schedule project timelines;
- Coordinate communication with all departments involved in operating the system, marketing, support, etc.;
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project;
- Control project schedule fulfillment; launch service into experience commercial operation;
- Control results of launched products into experience commercial operation, as well as introduce changes and modifications;
- Realize analyses of new ideas on the projects and demand separate services and product types;
- Provide direction and support to the project team;
- Provide quality assurance;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Graduate degree in Business Management or in a related field;
- More than 3 years of experience in project management;
- Good understanding of information technology and software products;
- Analytical thinking;
- Experience with Scrum is an advantage;
- Experience in task assignment and management is desired;
- Experience in planning and conducting work analysis;
- Initiative and decision-making skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to interact with potential customers and partners worldwide in a professional manner;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes (CV) in English or Armenian languages to: email@example.com . Please indicate "IT Project Manager" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information please visit the Company web page at: https://digitain.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 3346 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.