|Ramada Hotel and Suites Yerevan|
TITLE: Food and Beverage Director
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ramada Hotel and Suites Yerevan is looking for a professional Food and Beverage Director to be responsible for managing all Food and Beverage (F&B) operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Budget Development and Maintenance:
- Develop and manage all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments;
- Maintain a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations;
- Utilize budgets to understand financial objectives.
Food and Beverage Team Leadership:
- Supervise and manages employees. Manage all day-to-day operations;
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocate sound financial/ business decision-making; demonstrate honesty/ integrity; lead by example;
- Oversee all culinary, restaurant, beverage and room service operations;
- Create and nurture a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service;
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees;
- Provide a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Provide proactive coaching and counseling to team members;
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members;
- Ensure and maintain the productivity level of employees;
- Develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work;
- Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
Exceptional Customer Service Ensurance:
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Respond quickly and proactively to guests' concerns;
- Understand the brand's service culture;
- Ensure that all employees, team leaders and managers understand the brand's service culture;
- Set service expectations for all guests internally and externally;
- Take ownership of a guest complaint/ problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee;
- Ensure all banquet functions are up to standard and exceed guests' expectations;
- Provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention;
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed;
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors;
- Manage day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures;
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person;
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems;
- Ensure effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of significant food and beverage experience;
- Experience of working in positions of high responsibility in the hotel or food and beverage sectors and managing teams of at least 20 staff;
- Pro-active, dynamic, focused and goal-oriented personality;
- Capability to multi-task and manage a number of tasks simultaneously;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Person who respects deadlinesl
- Assertive approach;
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Motivation to achieve and exceed goals;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Strong sense of team ethics;
- Excellent understanding of health and safety aspects.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org putting the position title ("Food and Beverage Director") in the subject line of the message.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 07 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 06 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ramada Hotel and Suites Yerevan, represented by City Central LLC, is a 4-star hotel located in the center of Yerevan. Ramada is a multinational hotel chain owned by Wyndham Hotel Group. The Group operates more than 800 hotels across 63 countries under the Ramada brand. For more information, please visit: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/about-us .
This announcement has been retrieved 741 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.