TITLE: Web Content Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Web Content Manager will be functioning within the web development team and will be in charge of content population, translation management and quality testing across the range of FXTM web projects. Although the role does not involve content writing, the candidate will be managing content-related projects across departments, bringing together writers, editors, developers and designers. This is an entry level position and it offers opportunities for growth within the Company. Fresh graduates with profound knowledge of HTML and CSS are also welcome to apply.
- Populate, edit and update multilingual content using CMS interface and HTML;
- Coordinate content-related projects across departments: partner with content writers, editors, designers and developers;
- Manage translation order workflow with local and outsourced translators;
- Keep good track of projects and deadlines, while displaying good level of multitasking and organization.
- Profound knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Absolute fluency in the English language, both written and oral;
- Higher education;
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel; general computer literacy;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Good writing, communication and organizational skills;
- Experience in working with content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc.) is a plus;
- Good team player who is also able to work independently.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus a private medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send your CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the position title "Web Content Manager" in the subject line of the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1873 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.