TITLE: E-Commerce Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Timeless LLC is looking for a highly responsible and experienced E-Commerce Manager, who can have a great contribution to the Company by his/ her enthusiastic and creative work.
- Maintain product catalog to offer ongoing updates of product upsells, cross-sells and merchandising throughout the website and develop pages and content as needed;
- Support development of enhancements/ functionality for the E-commerce platform;
- Test cross browser and cross platform compatible content (e.g.: IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome);
- Work with the Marketing team to develop web ads and web banners;
- Work effectively to optimize search results and improve keywords;
- Manage E-commerce order processing;
- Accurately process customer orders;
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, and resolving customer concerns;
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues;
- Interact routinely (telephone and email) with customers, Sales team and warehouse;
- Develop new business opportunities and produce new solutions;
- Oversee and conduct website updates;
- Upload products into the E-commerce platform;
- Analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness;
- Identify and survey market trends, new product launches/ innovations, and stay up-to-date on trends in E-commerce;
- Research and report E-commerce metrics/ analytics.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of experience in E-commerce;
- Working knowledge of retail business and E-commerce best practices;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, AdRoll, and Affiliate Marketing;
- NetSuite CRM experience a plus;
- Detail oriented person with excellent organization, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while working toward multiple deadlines;
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Self-starter and proactive person; creative thinker and problem solver;
- Ability to work under pressure effectively and efficiently.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CVs with a 3x4 photo to: email@example.com . Please clearly mention the position name ("E-Commerce Manager") in the subject line of your email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.time.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1924 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.