Olymp Engineering LLC
TITLE: C/ C++ Firmware Engineer
TERM: Part-time (Monday - Friday from 2 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Olymp Engineering LLC is looking for a C/ C++ Firmware Engineer.
- Read schematics, datasheets, and utilize both hardware and software tools to design solutions;
- Design and write high quality code to support the development of client company's hardware product.
- At least 3 years of professional experience of C and C++ development;
- University degree in the field of Information Technology or a related area;
- Ability to research and study technical documentation;
- Experience working with Eclipse programming environment;
- Profound knowledge of the development of real-time systems;
- Very good knowledge in the "low-level" hardware driver;
- Basic knowledge in the area of analogue electrical engineering such as ADC analogue inputs;
- Basic knowledge of digital electrical engineering such as GPIOs, SPI bus and UART;
- Discrete logic and familiarity with communication technologies such as CAN Bus, RS485, etc;
- Knowledge of English language to work with international teams.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on contractual terms.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please send a CV in the English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the position title "C/ C++ Firmware Engineer" in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Olymp Engineering LLC, established in 2011, is specialized in the field of radio frequencies (RF). To know more about the Company, please visit: http://www.olympengineering.com/home.html.
This announcement has been retrieved 1846 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.