Liberty Incentive LLC
TITLE: Incoming/ Outgoing Tour Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Liberty Incentive LLC is looking for an English-speaking specialist for the position of Incoming/ Outgoing Tour Manager.
- Process inquiries/ orders of clients and partners according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Responsible for the maintenance of effective communication with the clients, verbally or in writing;
- Complete detailed planning and organize group tours; carry out effective communication with local partners and suppliers, as well as with the foreign partners;
- Develop travel products according to the provided guidelines and specifications;
- Develop and occasionally update promotional materials, including images, videos and texts;
- Implement researches and studies according to the working guidelines and instructions;
- Organize occasional business trips to the meetings with clients and partners in Armenia and abroad;
- Responsible for weekly and project-based reporting to the Manager;
- Implement other minor work-related tasks.
- Strong desire to work in the sphere of incoming and outgoing tourism;
- At least 1 year of experience in a client service sphere; experience in the field of hospitality is highly desirable;
- Strong knowledge of English language; excellent business writing and speaking skills;
- Knowledge of Persian or French languages will be a plus;
- High degree of self-motivation and an ability to effectively adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Extreme orientation on work quality; extreme punctuality and accuracy in details;
- Good knowledge of computer applications: MS Office and basic Internet technologies.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on skills and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified and interested candidates should submit their resumes to: email@example.com with CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1862 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.