"Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia" CJSC
TITLE: Office Manager/ Head of Administration
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Coca-Cola HBC Armenia is looking for an Office Manager/ Head of Administration to ensure the smooth running of the Office on a day-to-day basis and manage a team of administrative staff.
- Supervise and monitor the admin staff of 4 cleaners, a housekeeper, a doctor and an administrative driver;
- Oversee general office operation;
- Take responsibility of domestic and international travel requests/ business trips, coordinate documentation flow of business orders, support employees with visas, hotel and ticket bookings;
- Responsible for quarterly checkups of Company's facilities in line with the Health and Safety and Sustainability team findings;
- Properly organize HR and in-house events, and drive wellbeing projects;
- Organize in-country engagement survey and provide necessary reports to the HQ;
- Implement and facilitate engagement action plans and workshops.
- Higher education;
- Similar work experience is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage team;
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly asked to apply through the following link: https://cchellenic.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=cchellenic&id=4604
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Coca‑Cola HBC (Hellenic Bottling Company) CJSC is a bottling partner of the Coca‑Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC Armenia produces sparkling and still drinks. It employs 350 people and serves 3 million consumers in all regions of Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 3765 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.