TITLE: Senior Scrum Master
TERM: Full time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digitain LLC is looking for a Senior Scrum Master who will be engaged in building and coaching high performing scrum teams. The main goal will be the release of high quality software products from the stage of task formulation to running in production.
- Schedule/ facilitate sprint planning meeting(s) prior to the beginning of each sprint. Work with product owners and delivery teams to groom stories in advance of each sprint;
- Schedule/ facilitate daily stand up, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and other Agile/ Scrum ceremonies;
- Represent the team at the Scrum of Scrums meetings, report on progress and any impediments that need attention from leadership;
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner;
- Be active in a community of Scrum Masters to receive mentoring from Agile coaches as well as provide coaching for other teammates sharing best practices and lessons learned;
- Teach/ mentor/ coach teams on Agile practices, roles, artifacts and ceremonies;
- Manage business relationships with other component teams necessary for product release;
- Identify opportunities for continuous operational and/ or team improvements.
- Higher education; previous digital marketing/ e-commerce background is highly desired;
- PMP certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM);
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master on Agile projects;
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of Agile and Waterfall Project methodologies;
- Understanding of other development processes and methodologies and ability to leverage other techniques to provide value to the team;
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures;
- Ability to adhere to Scrum by the book;
- Strong leadership/ strategies for agile team improvement;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid budget and financial analysis skills;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Strong vendor management skills;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates should send their resumes (CV) in English or Armenian languages to: email@example.com . Please indicate "Senior Scrum Master" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Digitain is an Armenia-based sports-book and casino platform provider offering best of breed turn-key and white-label solutions. The Company's primary focus is on the regulated European market, with ambitious plans to expand its geographical footprint into the Americas and Asia. It employs more than 800 of the brightest minds and creative talents in the gaming industry. Digitain is a team of dynamic, self-driven, professional and loyal people, who work hard to exceed customer expectations. The Company prides itself in its innovation, teamwork, integrity, customer focus and commitment. Employees are the most important assets to its success. The Company seeks enthusiastic individuals, real team-players who are motivated to help reach the Company goals. In turn, they are offered an environment that fosters dynamic career paths and rewards for helping the Company thrive. In addition to flexible working policy, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop personally through involvement in the Company's corporate sustainability programs which will promote his/ her professional growth and enhance technical knowledge. The Company is always looking to hire, promote, and retain bright professionals. For more information, please visit the Company's web page at: https://digitain.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 1743 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.