Mogo UCO LLC
TITLE: Chief Operating Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The mission of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) is to improve business processes and operations by an analytical and rational market approach and by imposing international management standards of a data-driven company.
- Higher education in Business, Finance or in a similar field;
- 5-7 years of total working experience in the financial sphere;
- 2-5 years of international leadership experience;
- Experience in a global, innovative, data-driven company is a strong plus;
- Experience in a fast-growing business;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages; knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills; rational, global view on business;
- "Can-do" attitude, down-to-earth person;
- B2C business experience in financial or customer services companies;
- Experience in sales, customer care or debt collection;
- Strong negotiator, influencer, change leader;
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, fast-moving person;
- Western ethical standards, strong working ethic, high level of loyalty and integrity;
- Results- and solutions-oriented person; a problem solver.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of "Chief Operating Officer" in the subject line. Please, refrain from calls. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 2260 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.