Mogo UCO LLC
TITLE: Head of Customer Service Department
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Lead/ supervise the customer service staff;
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team;
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the Department;
- Define and communicate customer service standards;
- Develop, implement and improve customer service policies and procedures;
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues;
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs;
- Analyze and report on the level of customer service the Organisation is providing;
- Liaise with Company management to support and implement growth strategies;
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery;
- Review customer complaints;
- Work with other managers towards improvements in customer service;
- Be involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Organize trainings for staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Perform other activities that are connected with his/ her job.
- Higher education in Business Administration/ Management, Finance or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in banks/ financial institutions or in other customer services (preferably in supervisory positions);
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Management and supervisory skills;
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines;
- Strong client-facing and communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Confidence when dealing with difficult situations;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Creative thinking, ability to come up with new ideas to improve and develop customer service standards;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Presentation skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should send a CV to: email@example.com with a note of "Head of Customer Service Department" in the subject line. Please, refrain from calls. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 February 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 2424 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.