EBRD SME Finance and Advice Facility Armenia
TITLE: Request for Applications: Recruitement of Consulting Companies
COMPETITION TYPE: Request for Applications
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Incorporated consulting companies operating in Armenia.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
DETAIL DESCRIPTION: EBRD SME F&D (http://smallbusiness-ebrd.com/, http://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/advice-for-small-businesses/armenia-overview.html) seeks to engage consulting companies operating in Armenia under the SME Finance and Advice Facility funded by the European Union.
Under this facility, EBRD helps local SMEs to access advisory services provided by consulting companies operating in Armenia. EBRD believes that businesses need professional know-how to grow and stay competitive. EBRD also knows that while successful consultancy projects can transform businesses, many of the companies it works with have never sought outside help before and find it difficult to know where to place their trust. EBRD acts as a facilitator connecting businesses with local consultants for dynamic projects in a range of areas of expertise and sharing up to 60% of the net project cost with the client.
EBRD is currently looking to engage consulting firms providing advisory services to SMEs in one or more of the below areas of expertise:
- Organisation / Operations;
- Information and Communication Technologies;
- Engineering Solutions;
- Quality Management;
- Financial Management;
- Energy Efficiency and Environment.
The successful applicants will be pre-qualified by EBRD Armenia and will be invited to a training workshop on the procedures of working with EBRD programme. The pre-qualified consulting firms will be able to implement co-funded advisory projects for local SMEs.
REQUIREMENTS: The consulting firm shall be a registered legal entity with at least 1 year of proven track record. The company must have the experience, capacity, resources and general competence to deliver professional advice and business solutions to local SMEs.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: The interested consulting companies are invited to submit pre-qualification packages for consideration comprising the following documents:
- Company profile ( in one PDF file in English language), including company background and narrative on specialisation by service type and sectors of economy; company portfolio and description of projects undertaken within the last 2-3 years; references from clients with contact details; list of company experts with their area of specialisation and quotation of fees for each expert (EUR/day);
- CVs of company experts (in one PDF file in English language);
- Copy of company's state registration certificate with all annexes (in one PDF file);
- Copy of the company's charter, including the ownership structure (in one PDF file);
- Annual financial statements for last 2 years (Profit tax report; Turnover tax report; VAT report, whichever is relevant, saved in one PDF file);
- Bank account details for a EUR transfer (either in Armenian or in English language and saved as one PDF file);
- Completed consultant information sheet (attached, saved as one Word file).
All the above documents shall be e-mailed to EBRD Armenia at: email@example.com by the deadline, indicating "Pre-qualification with EBRD Armenia" in the e-mail subject line. Queries are welcome to the above email or by phone to: Varduhi Chilingaryan at EBRD Armenia office at: 010 590901 by 12 February 2018.
EBRD Armenia will evaluate the applications received and the short-listed consulting firms will be contacted during the week of 26 February 2018 for a meeting.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this competition through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 24 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: At the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), people do not just provide finance. EBRD also provides business advice to small and medium-sized businesses in 25 countries, working with more than 6,000 consultants and over 1,500 international experts. Through SME Finance and Development the EBRD helps small and medium-sized enterprises grow and succeed, becoming genuine catalysts for their local economies. the EBRD connects the SMEs to local consultants and international advisers who can help transform a huge range of business. Whether it is a new website, a quality management system, a marketing strategy or even a completely new governance structure, the EBRD works with the SME and the consultant through the whole process to make sure the project achieves the best result.
This announcement has been retrieved 1537 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.