TITLE: Simulation Development and Compiler Support Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Simulation Development and Compiler Support Engineer will work on simulation modeling for a new
dataflow machine learning chip and support for compiler.
- At least 5 years' experience in software development;
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Strong knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of simulations (event queues and shared data);
- Interest in machine learning;
- Knowledge of interprocess communications (preferably gRPC and protocol buffer);
- Good language parsing and netlist processing skills;
- Exposure to LLVM (including JIT).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CVs in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the job title ("Simulation Development and Compiler Support Engineer") in the email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Rushc LLC is a consulting company which does SW projects.
This announcement has been retrieved 1654 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.