TITLE: Audio DSP Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Rushc LLC is looking for an Audio DSP Engineer who will assist with the development of firmware for headsets.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering with DSP training;
- 2-5 years of C and C++ algorithmic experience;
- Prior experience with firmware for TI/ dialog or analog devices with DSP chips;
- Interest in audio filtering and headset design;
- Knowledge of fixed point arithmetics for DSP;
- Exposure to z-plane analysis and basic DSP filtering algorithms;
- Proficiency in C and C++; good knowledge of Python;
- Good scripting skills with Python.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CVs in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the job title ("Audio DSP Engineer") in the email subject line.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Rushc LLC is a consulting company which does SW projects.
This announcement has been retrieved 1626 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.