Golden Palace Boutique Hotel
TITLE: Front Desk Clerk
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Golden Palace Boutique Hotel is looking for a reliable and experienced Front Desk Clerk to join its team.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning rooms, and issuing and activating room key;
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit;
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges;
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns;
- Coordinate with housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in;
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/ visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed;
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest;
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy;
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks. Count the bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications;
- Follow all Company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager;
- Follow all Company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect Company assets;
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to Company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation;
- Speak with other people using a clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees;
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by supervisors.
- At least of 3 years of experience in the position of Front Office Clerk or Night Auditor in a 4- or 5-star hotels;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills (multi-lingual is preferred);
- Knowledge of Fidelio V8/ Microsoft Office;
- Enthusiasm for hotel industry with focus on customer satisfaction;
- Flexibility to work on night shift and at week-ends;
- Qualifications and learning experience in "Hospitality and Hotel Management" area.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All qualified candidates are asked to apply by sending their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Golden Palace Boutique Hotel is represented by Golden Palace Hotel LLC.
This announcement has been retrieved 1880 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.