TITLE: Credit Officer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 2 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Credit Officer will be responsible for creditworthiness evaluation and analysis and will cross-check the financial documents submitted by customers to be reviewed during the examination of loan applications.
- Actively promote the Bank's loan products;
- Responsible for consultancy for customers on required documents, loan terms and conditions;
- Collect and verify the financial information submitted by customers;
- Review and analyze financial statements;
- Identify potential customer's needs and their appropriate management;
- Monitor the status of applications;
- Analyze due diligence data, using financial ratios, client credit histories, resale value of collateral, etc.;
- Prepare and present required reports and documentation to the necessary signatories;
- Evaluate the credit risk of clients before the credit committee;
- Educate borrowers and guarantors of their rights and obligations including all aspects of servicing the loan (repayment schedule and terms, indexing, etc.);
- Make collections and track loan repayments;
- Ensure that payments are made on time and in the correct amount.
- Higher education in the fields of Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the banking system as a Credit Officer;
- Computer skills; experience in working with Armenian Software;
- Awareness of customer crediting procedure; good knowledge of Armenian Banking Legislation;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethics;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language;
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants should submit their CVs in the Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Credit Officer" in the subject line of the e-mail, or send CVs to the Bank's Head Office at: 44/2 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan 0010. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.Evocabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2087 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.