|Anelik Bank CJSC|
TITLE: Head of Administration Division
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Anelik Bank CJSC is seeking a skilled and motivated Head of Administration Division to fulfill the duties and responsibilities stated below.
- Develop operating procedures and systems to ensure effective and efficient processes within the Administration Division in collaboration with the Chairman of the Management Board;
- Represent the Management Board as principle contact for and liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including public officials and their staff, community leaders, and the general public; liaise with high-level executives and board members on behalf of the Management Board;
- Manage Board and committee meetings and protocoling process;
- Ensure preparation of correspondence and other necessary materials on behalf of the Management Board by the Administration Division staff;
- Follow up on the outcome of meetings and delegation, control over the timelines of assignments and provide regular status update to the Management Board;
- Translate documents/ correspondence from/ into Armenian, English and Russian languages, as assigned;
- Implement office administration policies as required;
- Control over implementation of instructions and orders of the Chairman of the Management Board as set by appropriate deadlines;
- Collaborate with other team members in the planning and development of internal and external projects;
- Provide supervision and general project management for special requests by the Management Board to ensure their realization;
- Report to the Chairman of the Management Board;
- Perform other assignments related to the main duties.
- Higher education in Economics or Finance;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar position in a related field;
- Knowledge of Armenian banking legislation;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to take decisions independently;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills;
- Team work and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details and a well-organized personality with an ability of multi-tasking.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send the filled-in Application Form attached to this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title "Head of Administration Division" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Anelik Bank" CJSC was founded in 1990, by enterprises and organizations of Light Industry as a Shareholding Commercial Bank. In 1996 the shareholding commercial bank "Anelik" was registered and since then has been operating as "Anelik Bank" Limited Liability Company. In 2007 "Anelik Bank" Ltd. was reorganized into Closed Joint Stock Company. "Anelik Bank" CJSC is a universal commercial bank, which has an active participation in the social-economical area of the country.
This announcement has been retrieved 2209 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.