TITLE: Data Analyst
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested professionals in the field of sociology, statistics and data management systems.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Sociologists and economists
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: 1 year (renewable).
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Data Analyst will be responsible for processing and analyzing sociological survey data, preparation of the final reports in Armenian and English languages and presentation of report materials.
- Analyze both quantitative and qualitative survey data in SPSS and Excel format;
- Prepare survey reports in Armenian and/ or English languages;
- Process, interpret and analyze databases;
- Prepare presentations of survey data in different formats (PPT, Word, etc.);
- Make presentations to clients and partners on prepared reports;
- Create analytical models based on the specifics of the conducted surveys;
- Translate reporting materials from Armenian into English language and vice versa;
- Be involved in different activities of Research department.
- At least MA degree in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Economics or other related fields);
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst, with proven reports available;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in strict time frames;
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS database design and analysis, creation of analytical models, statistical packages; knowledge of common analytical models is a plus;
- Excellent proven knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Ability to do outstanding presentations;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English languages, knowledge of sociological and statistical terminology in both languages;
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, often simultaneously; flexibility;
- Responsibility, confidentiality and political neutrality.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, based on experience and prevailing rates for comparable positions.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com . Please indicate the name of the position ("Data Analyst") in the subject line of your e-mail. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Breavis (presented by IPSC LLC) is a research and communications consulting company operating in Armenia since 2006, with the Head Office located in Yerevan. For more details about the Company, please visit: www.breavis.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2238 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.