TITLE: Head of Contact Center Unit
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will direct and oversee the Company's customer service through phone calls, website and social media.
- Develop customer care procedures and guidelines;
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the Unit's operations to deliver high quality service;
- Ensure consistent staff development and assessment based on KPIs;
- Monitor and ensure the compliance with RA legislation and CBA legal acts;
- Manage the smooth and efficient workflow, prioritize and delegate the work within the Unit;
- Ensure timely and comprehensive answers and solutions to customer complaints and other questions;
- Oversee and provide customer service and due care via e-mails, online chats, SMS notifications, voice messages (IVR), phone calls and other official pages in a timely and accurate manner;
- Prepare reports based on business needs and management requests, perform systematical analysis and present proposals based on the results;
- Apply retention and customer loyalty during all contacts.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Public Relations, International Relations, or other related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience in finance and customer service managerial field;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- High time management skills;
- Strong participative and supportive leader skills and ability to coordinate the increasing number of subordinates;
- Stress-resistant and self-motivated personality.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com . Please, mention the position title ("Head of Contact Center Unit") in the subject line of the email, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization.
This announcement has been retrieved 1890 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.