|Grant Thornton CJSC|
TITLE: Audit Assistant
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Audit Assistant assists the senior audit staff in the office and in field works, as a member of the audit team. He/ she is supervised directly by In-Charge Auditor (Team Leader) and reports to him/ her on a regular basis on completion of assigned tasks.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in audit engagements and assist senior auditors in performing their duties;
- Conduct audit work in the office and travel to the clients premises for field work;
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement;
- Abide to the requirements on ethics and professional behaviour in accordance with Ethics and Quality Control Manual;
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to, and affect the audit process as well as business risks associated with the client;
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by senior auditors.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of accounting;
- Successful completion of ACCA exams is a plus;
- Demonstrated academic excellence and strong academic credentials;
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement;
- Verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent aptitude of team work;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Professional appearance and behaviour;
- Willingness to have business trips;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English language) with contact telephone numbers and email addresses, relevant work experience and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message the position name ("Audit Assistant"). Please note, that only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a test/ interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Grant Thornton, an auditing and business consulting company, is a member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.grantthornton.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 2227 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.