Sandoz d.d. Armenia Representative Office
TITLE: Medical Representative
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
DURATION: Permanent contract
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Medical Representative will be responsible for creating awareness of Sandoz products among doctors, pharmacists and general population.
- Promote the defined Sandoz products according to campaign briefs and polices to target customers (pharmacies and doctors);
- Achieve agreed level of distribution, productivity and performance vs targets within a given territory;
- Pay regular visits to doctors and drugstores in hospitals and clinics;
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Sandoz priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, and key messages;
- Organize conferences, round-tables and presentations; carry out promotion-related activities;
- Responsible for daily input of data in CRM system and preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- University degree (in Medical or Pharmaceutical Science);
- 1-2 years of experience in sales;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian language; working-level knowledge of Russian and English languages would be an advantage;
- Results-driven and customer-oriented personality;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meat deadlines;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy; good organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Availability of a driving license.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus quarterly bonuses.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates, meeting the listed requirements, are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered. The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Medical Representative – Name, Surname." Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sandoz d. d. is a global generic branch of Novartis Company. For more information about the Company, please visit its official website at: www.sandoz.com .
This announcement has been retrieved 2021 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.