NASDAQ OMX Armenia OJSC
TITLE: .Net Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Nasdaq OMX Armenia is looking for a .NET Developer for the development of new products and also for maintaining current .NET products at Nasdaq OMX Armenia.
- Develop and build high quality applications;
- Enhance the existing code by identifying areas for improvement;
- Refactor and re-engineer the existing code base safely;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing .NET based applications;
- Good knowledge of C#, VB.Net and VBA;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience web service technologies (REST and SOAP);
- Experience with JSP, VBS and Powershell;
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle;
- Experience in financial market is preferable;
- Energetic person with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good analytical business oriented thinking;
- Flexible, meeting tight deadlines and ability to solve multiple tasks;
- Good knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com indicating ".Net Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "NASDAQ OMX Armenia" OJSC is the only stock exchange currently operating in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.nasdaqomx.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 822 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.