Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a Videographer to join the Communications team to prepare and manage videos for Tumo communication platforms, enhance Tumo's educational programs and provide quality videos for Tumo related content per request.
- Prepare and manage videos for Tumo communication platforms, video production/ shooting and post production (montage, color grading/ visual effects, sound design, etc.);
- Provide quality videos for Tumo related content per request;
- Assist in filmmaking and video recording for related implementation of educational projects;
- Create videos for local and international platforms to enhance Tumo's educational programs;
- Ensure respectful treatment and maintenance of specialized equipment;
- Demonstrate clear communication in all forms applied to assignments given by the management.
- University degree or related education in the film industry is preferred;
- Knowledge of motion graphics is desired;
- Ability to produce video recording and operate post production technical tools;
- Software knowledge;
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment;
- Professional video operation skills;
- Ability to ensure high productivity and maintain deadlines;
- Willingness to travel to Tumo branches to produce professional content.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume and a portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Videographer". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1501 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.