TITLE: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Manager will be responsible for strategy, people management and performance related to the growth of sales of the Company.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the Company's customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Responsible for salesforce recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs;
- Be fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Sales Manager;
- Experience managing a high performance sales team;
- Knowledge of CRM software;
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics;
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong communication and team management skills;
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to travel in Armenia and abroad as needed;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English language;
- Possession of a driving license.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based of previous experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates meeting the listed requirements are requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com . Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: OlainFarm is the leading manufacturer in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector of the Baltic States with 45 years of experience. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.olainfarm.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2028 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.