HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Audit Manager/ Deputy Head of Internal Audit
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Prepare and lead audit works in different areas within the Bank;
- Contribute to the preparation and approval of annual audit plans prioritising review of areas with heightened inherent risks;
- Contribute to the preparation and approval of audit planning memorandums (audit programs) and risk and control matrixes for individual audits;
- Maintain a comprehensive set of audit working papers evidencing appropriate completion of audit works;
- Prepare draft audit issues and reports for further discussion and approval by the relevant audit management;
- Critically challenge management on establishment and maintenance of effective risk and control framework in line with the group and local regulatory requirements;
- Lead the delivery of audits, some major and/ or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC (HBAM) governance, risk and internal control frameworks;
- Ensure that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by GBL INA, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment;
- Provide professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by the management;
- Prepare high quality audit reports in line with the standards established by the Global Internal Audit and regulatory requirements;
- Follow up and validate completion of management actions taken to remediate audit identified issues;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of HBAM operational and other risk policies and internal control procedures to ensure that these are properly considered in discharging responsibilities;
- Act as a leave cover to the Head of Country Audit during his absence/ vacation by temporarily taking over relevant responsibilities. This includes representing the country Internal Audit team in various management and executive committee meetings, as well as interaction with the Regulator.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in internal/ external audit and/ or other similar roles in the banking/ financial sector;
- Relevant professional certification, e.g. ACCA, CIA, CPA, CFA, ACAMS, etc.;
- Availability of Central Bank of Armenia's licence for internal auditors (to be obtained within 3 months after the appointment);
- Strong audit, analytical, lateral thinking, planning and organizational skills;
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry, relevant operational processes and the regulatory framework;
- Excellent writing skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Strong, demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take tough decisions and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential data;
- Confidence to interact with and influence different level of management within the Bank;
- Strong negotiation skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to fill in the last updated version of HSBC Application Form attached below and send it to: email@example.com . The old versions of application forms will not be reviewed. Please, put in the subject line of the email "Audit Manager/ Deputy Head of Internal Audit". Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 01 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23 February 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 2189 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.