TITLE: Database Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for IT reports, Business intelligence (BI) and data warehouse.
- Responsible for IT reporting and data warehouse development, configuration and maintenance;
- Responsible for reporting development for internal customers;
- Develop regular export data from billing and data warehouse;
- Document all necessary procedures and reports;
- Develop complex reports; prepare/ process set of data for cross-checking;
- Responsible for IT and billing data monitoring, as well as services creation.
- Higher education in Computer Science or in an equivalent domain;
- At least 2 years of experience in system development;
- Excellent knowledge of development tools;
- Knowledge of prepaid and postpaid systems;
- Knowledge of Oracle database and big data;
- Experience with SQL and PL/ SQL;
- Good knowledge of statistics and charts;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for the position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title "Database Developer" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 03 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 768 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.